Thursday, September 21, 2006

Is it the Twilight Zone?

It's been a while.... Too long actually. A lot has changed in the last couple years. I look around the world and I see so much that I can't seem wrap my mind around. It's said that, "Common sense is not all that common." Lately, I'd say I agree with that statement. My head is spinning from all the crazy news lately. The looney-left is clearly becoming caricatures of themselves. The pictures of multi-millionaire hypocrites Danny Glover and Harry "Calypso Louie" Belefonte welcoming the murderous dictator thug were priceless. I can see them all now chuckling and high fiving about Chavez's Bush=Devil remarks. Then there is the performance of the kidnapper turned "President" Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's equal comical speak at the UN. If I took all the MSM's (Main Stream Media) coverage seriously I would think that this was all terrible for the US. But, as all the coverage continues all I hear these communist dictators do is spout the Democrat '06 Party talking points. The Dem's should get all kinds of great commercials from these visits. You would think that people like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid would get clue that they are wrong on the issues when they listen to the two crazy dictators spout the Dems party line. They are just as clueless at the MSM. In the meantime, limousine liberal hypocrites Chris Kristofferson and buddy Bab's can sleep well at night knowing their hero (H.C.) reads the same author (Noam Chomsky) as them. Unfortunately, they (C.K. & B.S.) don't even understand that most people in Venezuela could never read, nor afford to purchase, the book, which incidently, would never be allowed to be published if it spoke so severely of Venezuela. Does anyone besides me see the irony here? How can people who are sooooo wrong think they are soooo right?

No comments: