Monday, February 04, 2013

I've been AWOL.

Ok.  So I took a season off.  And, oh, what a season.  In my absence we reelected a Marxist/Black Nationalist, watched as the MSM focused on all things shiny (i.e., Te'o, Beyonce lipsync-gate, etc..) instead of investigating the death of a U.S. Ambassador and 3 others, permitted the tragic assassination of innocent young children by a madman be politicized to incite further erosion of the 2nd amendment, and allowed a documented traitor to be appointed Secretary of State.

I apologize for not being a stronger voice of opposition, but as some point I need to earn a living in order to pay taxes so others can sit home collecting their welfare check (oh, now even easier since BHO's Executive Order eliminating the work provision).

This does not mean I have given up the fight or changed my belief system.  Now more than ever we need to make our voices heard.  We need to begin the reeducation of a generation of low information voters.  Having said that, I doubt even my amazing persuasive powers of debate are enough.  We need to get our message out through media (I know.  Sounds impossible, right?)

We have got to make conservatism cool again through the culture of media to attract the low information voter.  Andrew Breitbart and Breitbart News is the vanguard of this philosophy.  They alone cannot complete the task.  This will take people on the inside in Hollywood to make more movies like Zero Dark Thirty .  It will take companies like Comcast who with the purchase of NBC Universal & it's affiliates now dominate the content found on televisions and control broadband access to the internet.  Companies like this have got to be infiltrated with Patriots who will begin the pendulum swing back to the right.

We have got to put forth musical artists like Madison Raising who promote traditional values through rock-n-roll.  And we need to promote conservative artists who promote traditional values through their artwork.

Having said all of this, I commit that I will once again begin to provide content to my blog. It is up to you to take action with what you learn.....  Go forth and conquer the culture!!!

No comments: