Thursday, June 13, 2013

The difference between liberals and conservatives...


I am eternally grateful for Rodger Ailes and for the Milwaukee-based Bradley Foundation, which gave Rodger the opportunity for this little diddy:
It seems a liberal in a hot-air balloon is lost and late for an appointment and descends  for directions. 
The conservative he meets pulls out a GPS device and tells him exactly where he is.
"You must be a conservative,” the balloon man says. The man on the ground asks how he knows that. 
The reply: “Everything you've told me is technically correct, I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is, I’m still lost. Frankly, you haven’t been very much help so far.”
"The conservative replies that 'the balloon guy must be a liberal'. 
How does he know? 
"You don’t know where you’re going or where you've been, you've risen to where you are on hot air, and you made a promise that you have no idea how to keep. Now you expect me to solve your problems.  The fact is, you’re in the same place you were before we met and now it’s my fault?!”
CEO & Chairman of Foxnews, Rodger Ailes

No comments: