Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Class In Action!

Bush: Obama 'Deserves My Silence,' Won't Criticize New Administration
Bush declined to critique the Obama administration Tuesday in his first speech since leaving office.
"I'm not going to spend my time criticizing him. There are plenty of critics in the arena," Bush said. "He deserves my silence."


Of course, the AP story also includes this faux paux:
Bush said he wants Obama to succeed and said it's important that he has that support. Talk-show host Rush Limbaugh has said he hoped Obama would fail.


Those of us in the know, know Rush has never said he flatly, "I want Obama to fail." What he has said (for the umpteenth time) is that Obama's policies mean the end to the U.S. as we know it, so yes, he wants the Obama to fail so the U.S. will not fail.

No comments: