Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So you want to see sausage made....

Here is exactly why "we the people" get screwed (can I say that? - I just did.) I encourage you to try to read through this mumbo jumbo. I wish they'd write in plain old English. Of course, then we might actually understand most of what they say and not like it.

There all that mumbo jumbo it talks about creating a National Coordinator of Health Information Technology, who "will monitor treatments to make sure your doctor is doing what the federal government deems appropriate and cost effective. The goal is to reduce costs and “guide” your doctor’s decisions." Does this frighten you? It frightens me.

Read this and you'll really freak out! It's hard to believe after reading the article that the author was the former Lt. Governor of New York. How did they let her go? Oh, wait. It's New York.

No comments: